About EMC Digital Requests
Announcement (October 2022) - University Relations has changed its name to Enterprise Marketing and Communications.
What the change means for VCU:
- Our division will focus on high-level initiatives to elevate VCU’s brand and reputation.
- We will no longer have the capacity to support all department-level web maintenance requests.
- We are still committed to providing department-level support through consultation.
- Services we will still provide:
- Consultation to help guide your digital projects
- Studio headshots (for a fee)
- Photo library of images (no fee)
For VCU digital project consultation
- Please contact Mary Ann Davies, director of strategic account services, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your consultation needs.
For website support
The VCU Web Services team provides free T4 training and open consultation sessions.
- Need to create a website? View the web publishing steps.
- Need T4 basic training? Contact Web Services to schedule.
- Have a T4 question? Get more help at the Web Services consultation sessions.
- Need access to a website? Please submit a help ticket at go.vcu.edu/webhelp.
For VCU-affiliated social media account questions
- If you have a social media account question, please visit the Social Media Request Center